Manistee County Council on Aging offers a "Healthy Seniors" program that covers exercise classes and walking punch cards at the Armory Youth Project for qualified seniors. Call for details.
Strength & Strong Class ( 9 am) and Yoga Class (10 am) are back! Join us on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Exercise Class Registration
If you would like to register in person, the link below has a printable Restiration/Waiver Form.
(We will also have blank forms available at the Armory Youth Project.)
9 am Strength & Strong: Full body toning combined with intervals of cardio.
10 am Yoga: Basic foundational yoga postures are practiced to align, strengthen, and promote flexibility in the body.
All fitness levels welcome!
Pre-registration is encouraged, but not required. Register online or in person. In-person hours for pre-registration at the Armory is available Mon-Thurs 10-2 pm.
Cost is $5/class (if you take both classes, that is $10/day)
Community Activity Pass Cards are available for both convenience and savings.
- 11-Punch Card: $50 (Value $55)
- 18-Punch Card: $80 (Value $90)
- 24-Punch Card: $100 (Value $120)
- 28-time Pass for $2 activities (like walking the gym): $50 (Value $56)
- Community Activity Cards are good for 1 year from the issue date and can be used for pickleball (expiration date will be extended when shut-downs occur.)